Book multiple events and save!
Look out for the Multipack icon across event pages.
With a Multipack, you can save up to 20% on your festival tickets:
10% off when you book 3 or 4 events
20% off when you book 5 or more events
Book your Multipack by 9am Monday 12 November to get access to a selection of some of the best allocated seats in the house. Seats are strictly limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Multipack discounts are not available on: Biladurang, The Iliad–Out Loud, Yellamundie National First Persons Play Writing Festival, events $20 and under or any paid workshops.
How to book a Multipack:
Browse the program and click on the symbol to add events to your list.
Once you've chosen your events, click on the heart icon in the top right of our site, where you'll see everything you've selected. Click the Buy Multipack button to be taken through the purchase process, where you can choose performance dates and times.
If you would prefer to book your tickets over the phone, you can call Sydney Festival's ticketing line on 1300 856 876.You must book all events in the one transaction in order to qualify for your Multipack discount; prior purchases do not count.
Things to note:
- Multipack discounts apply to most events, however allocations are limited and only apply to full price A Reserve or General Admission tickets.
- Premium tickets can be included in your Multipack but will not be discounted.
- Once an event's Multipack allocation has been exhausted, you can still add that event to your Multipack to reach three or more events, but no discount will apply to that event.
Tix for Next to Nix
Sydney Festival is committed to making the Festival accessible to all. During Festival dates (9–27 January), $26 tickets are available for select shows. Tickets are limited and it’s first in, best dressed.
In 2019, the Tix for Next to Nix booth will be located at World Square, 644 George Street. Tickets for the day’s shows can be purchased between 12pm–1pm, every day of the Festival.
Here are the rules;
- EFTPOS and credit cards only;
- Tickets must be purchased in person;
- There is a limit of two tickets per person per day;
- Biladurang, Blak Box, Brett & Wendy... A Love Story Bound By Art, Elena Kats-Chernin, Ferrython, Since Ali Died (Parramatta), Splash Test Dummies, events $26 and under, all matinees and all paid workshops are not included in this offer
- The number of tickets available at this price may vary for each performance;
Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged
The booth operates as a regular box office outside Tix for Next to Nix hours, and is open from 10am–6pm daily.
Ticket Resellers Policy
To eliminate the risk of fraud, you are strongly advised to only purchase tickets from Sydney Festival, Ticketmaster or one of our partner
venues, as purchasing a ticket from an unauthorised seller can result in the
ticket holder being denied entry.
Many unofficial sellers will list tickets for
sale, even though they do not actually have those tickets. This is called
"speculative ticketing". They are speculating that they will be able
to get tickets and then resell them to fans. Those speculative listings are not
real tickets in hand (they do not actually have tickets to sell). Beware of
Booking for a group of 10+? We have great discounts for you!
Discounts on group bookings are applied to concession prices.
• 10% off concession prices when you book 10–19 tickets
• 20% off concession prices when you book 20–39 tickets
• 25% off concession prices when you book 40+ tickets
Discounts apply on A Reserve or General Admission tickets for most events and are subject to availability.
These discounts do not apply for Biladurang, Blak Box, Brett and Wendy – A Love Story Bound By Art, Bridge of Dreams, In The Heights, Masters of Modern Sound, Seidler Salon Series, Silent Disco, Since Ali Died, Suppression Dam, T5 Tank Sound project, Wozzeck, Yellamundie National First Persons Playwriting Festival, and paid workshops.
To make a booking call the Sydney Festival ticketing line on 1300 856 876 (Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm)
Ticketing Fine Print
SYDNEY FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Concession tickets are available for the following: full-time students, pensioners, Seniors Card holders, children 16 years and under, unemployed. Proof of concession must be produced at the events to obtain the concession or child price. Concessions are only available where indicated and may be subject to availability.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the performance and subject to terms and conditions applicable to that performance and/or the venue where performed.
- Unless otherwise stated, ticket prices include booking fees and GST where applicable. A transaction charge may apply at point of sale.
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Sydney Festival reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- Program details are correct at time of printing but are subject to change where necessary and without notice.
- Sydney Festival has the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity. In the event of a change in cast, Sydney Festival will only refund the cost of the ticket when the cancelled performer was billed by Sydney Festival as the main attraction/star performer.
- General Admission tickets do not have allocated seating and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen.
- Latecomers may not be given access to the auditorium unless there is a convenient break in the performance, and for certain events may not be admitted at all.
- The use of cameras and other recording devices constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly prohibited. Mobile phones, pagers, etc. must be turned off before entry into the auditorium.
- Only tickets purchased by authorised agencies should be considered reliable. If you purchase tickets from Viagogo, eBay, Gumtree or any other unauthorised reseller you risk these tickets being fake or void. A list of authorised agencies is listed on each event page under 'Tickets & Pricing'.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent from Sydney Festival and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Sydney Festival presents artists and productions on the basis of merit and excellence. Any political affiliations or views expressed by artists or companies participating in, or sponsoring, Sydney Festival are not necessarily representative of those of Sydney Festival or its staff.
Sydney Festival may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time and will post variations on sydneyfestival.org.au. By making a purchase from Sydney Festival Limited after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Sydney Festival is bound by the National Privacy principles under the Privacy Act 1988. Sydney Festival holds personal information for the purposes of sending information about Sydney Festival events and other arts events.
Gift vouchers for Sydney Festival 2019 are no longer available to purchase.
If you have received a gift voucher, it can be redeemed via Sydney Festival only and cannot be redeemed by any third party agency (i.e. Ticketmaster) or at any Festival venue. To redeem online, simply select your event and use the "Redeem Gift Voucher" payment option at the payment screen.
Refer to full Conditions of Use for more information.
(Please note that gift vouchers are redeemable for tickets only, not food and beverage).
A limited number of discount tickets are available to people 30 years and under on selected events. Tickets range from $39-$49 + booking fee, and will be listed under Tickets & Pricing on each event page if available.
Tickets can only be collected from the box office 1 hour before the show and proof of age must be shows for all ticket holders.
A maximum of 4 ticket per event applies. No further discounts apply.
Under 30s tickets are not available for the following events; Biladurang, Brett and Wendy... A Love Story Bound by Art, Bridge of Dreams, Counting and Cracking, In The Heights, Julia Holter, Les Filles de Illighadad, Masters of Modern Art, Mulatu Astatke, Nakhane, Orquesta Akokán, Paul Capsis with Jethro Woodard & The Fitzroy Youth Orchestra, Pigalle, Seidler Salon Series, Spinifex Gum, Supression Dam, Wozzeck, paid workshops and all events $39 and under
Registrations for the 2019 Sydney Festival Arts Pass are now closed.
The Arts Pass is designed to provide greater Sydney Festival opportunities for practicing artists and arts workers in Australia.
Eligible applicants will:
- Have access to six (6) x $36 tix at Sydney Festival plus a concession price for one (1) guest at the same events;
- Be invited to exclusive artist and industry events.
Membership is free and lasts for the duration of the 2019 Festival (9–27 January).
Arts Pass tickets are not available for the following events; Brett and Wendy... A Love Story Bound By Art, Biladurang, Seidler Salon Series, Since Ali Died, Wozzeck, paid workshops and all events $36 and under.
Please note a limited number of Arts Pass tickets are available, and Arts Pass discounts won't be applied on Priority and Premium ticket types (and A Reserve for Beware of Pity).
For more information, please email email@example.com. Terms and Conditions are available here.